Premium hosting

• Author

aatayyab

12 months purchase commitment for WordPress hosting is too long. Can I purchase only one month as a trial? If I like the features, I would definitely purchase your annual plan. Please advise.

The site I need help with is aatayyab.wordpress.com.

macmanx
    Staff

We now do offer a monthly subscription for plans! You can access the option by proceeding to Checkout, and clicking on Edit Order.

If you just created your account, you’ll see the monthly toggle on the plans selection page.

Although we are excited to offer the monthly subscription option and are certain it will help many users who were hesitant to purchase the annual plan, there are a few differences between the two subscriptions:

• The free domain for the first year is not available on the monthly subscription
    • Refund policy for the monthly subscription is 7 days
    • Live Chat Support is not included in the monthly subscription
    • You’ll save significantly on the annual plan as shown below

However, the monthly subscription is still a great option, especially for those who are wanting something shorter term and that fits their monthly budget better.

If you start off with the monthly subscription and then move to annual, you’ll just pay for a full twelve-month subscription from that point. So for example, if you paid monthly in January and February and then move to annual in March, the subscription will last from March to March.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

aatayyab

Thanks for your response. A quick follow-up question though. If I don’t like the premium features or am not interested to continue paying, Can I revert back to the free hosting plan?

macmanx
    Staff

Yes, you can disable auto-renew on your plan and allow it to expire. This will revert your site to a free site.

You can also cancel your plan at any time, which will also revert your site to a free site.

The topic ‘Premium hosting’ is closed to new replies.