Post views

• Hello
    The statistics have shown that a post that I wrote in December titled Christmas Fairs has been viewed 128 times in the last 30 days . I find it hard to believe that this is correct and begin to wonder if there’s something wrong with your counting system.
    Could you please check if these views are correct?
    Thank you.

• Hi there,

Is there a particular reason why you don’t believe this is correct?

Looking at the detailed stats for that post at https://wordpress.com/stats/post/90/wendy1920.home.blog, that post has been receiving several views a day, Monday through Thursday, every week since the last week of August, with 43 views during August, and 89 views so far for September.

I see you only post on Mondays, with your site usually receiving no visits at all on Friday through Sunday, so that post also only receiving views Monday through Thursday is normal.

What’s most likely happening is that the Christmas Fairs post has been consistently appearing in the Related Posts section on your weekly posts for some visitors, and those visitors to the most recent post are clicking through to that post when they see it suggested there.

• The topic ‘Post views’ is closed to new replies.