Post and link color with Misty Lake

• Author

rpommet

Does somedy knows which CSS code could be used to modify the original color of post titles and links with Misty Lake theme ? The original color is a kind of beige/brown that is not really attractive. The color changes when you go with the mouse on the title. But how to replace the brown color ? Thank you for help.

The blog I need help with is nouveaucappourlesessarts.wordpress.com.

Hi, the following will allow you to change the color of the post titles and metadata below the posts and also links inserted into the posts and pages.

a, a:visited, .post-label, .page-links {
        color: #866830;
    }

The following will let you change the color of the links in the sidebar widgets.

.widget a {
        color: #674F21;
    }

rpommet

I did it, but apparently it does not work. The post title color remains brown…

Hi, I just tried the code again, edited the original color I included in the code, and all the links on the site you referenced changed colors. Did you edit the color code that was in the declarations and put in the color you wanted?

color: #CC0000;
    }
    .widget a {
    }

If you want to change the color of the titles on the single post page (which are not links) the following would be the code. Edit the color as desired.

.entry-title, #respond h3, .comments-title {
        color: #0B2E59;
    }

rpommet

In fact, the CSS :
    }
    is changing both the post title color AND the page (site) title color.
    Is there a code to keep the site title in white for example and change the post titles color only ?

Hmmm, the site title should not have changed color with the code I gave since the site title has its own, more specific CSS. Add the following at the bottom of your existing custom CSS and edit the color code as desired (the code I have is an obnoxious green).

.site-title a {
        color: #00dd11;
    }

rpommet

Great ! It works.
    Thank you for your help.

You are welcome.

The topic ‘Post and link color with Misty Lake’ is closed to new replies.