Plugin options for customized emails

• I would like to create a website with a blog and forum on a managed WordPress instance. The most important feature would allow users to register for emails that are sent daily. The emails would contain the best 20 price deals for a particular product/industry for that particular day.

I have a separate service which generates the list of best deals for that day. The deal information can be retrieve via REST API calls. The email content would be generated from information retrieved via REST call(s) to the aforementioned service.

I would like to integrate with an email service such as mailchimp or sendgrid to track the emails. Are there any WordPress plugins that would help in generating such emails? I have such far and wide – and I cannot find a WordPress plugin that meets my above requirements. Or would I need to create my own WordPress plugin or even perhaps do something completely outside WordPress using my own WordPress instance?

• Since using plugins here requires a paid Business Plan, you’re not likely to find many folks who can offer a recommendation.

Because of this, I recommend asking over at https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/ instead.

• The topic ‘Plugin options for customized emails’ is closed to new replies.