Pls can you restore website

• heavenlycloudsrealmsf2061f43fc · Member ·

Apparently it can do this within 30 days? I’m not sure if this is true
    Many thanks

• Hi there!

What is the address of the site you’re trying to restore? As you mentioned, it is possible during the first 30 days after deletion.

If the site was created under a different WordPress.com account, you will want to reply to the email you received after you’ve deleted your site or reply here from the correct account.

• dailychoirgirlhotelnouveau · Member ·

Heavenlypredictions.com

I use two emails to log in. Both seem to work it’s just my website is gone and I thought I was deleting pages not the website it also asked me to remove my subscription so can’t get a refund either but no website.

I also wish to add that users should be able to not have to ask in public personal things its really not on I find it quite disturbing that you can’t ask things in strict confidence. I also think it should be far easier than it’s set up its impersonal time consuming and mostly has volunteers. I feel if you pay for a service you should receive it and also be able to do so in confidence not on public forms. That’s just for starters and I noticed no complaints procedure it’s all in all completely unacceptable and unprofessional and definatrly not user friendly to get this far has taken me days and hours.

Cant users ask things in private in a confidential manner its really unprofessional also taking hours and days just to resolve a basic issue.

You also most have volunteers on the site who have no ability to help the last one left me really frustrated and wouldn’t listen after I explained the issues and he fed them back I had to explain again as he got it wrong.

You also most have volunteers on the site who have no ability to help the last one left me really frustrated and wouldn’t listen after I explained the issues and he fed them back I had to explain again as he got it wrong.

I thought I’d complain here because you don’t even have a complaints form. Says it all really.

Why it’s posted same reply three times. Does your site actually work. It’s awful. Bye

• Hi there @heavenlycloudsrealmsf2061f43fc and @heavenlypredictions, thanks for adding the name of the domain you need help with heavenlypredictions.com which looks to be in the redemption period.

I’ve closed your duplicate threads so we can keep all support in one place.* Please wait for Staff to reply to you here rather than opening new forum threads on the same topic. Thanks for your patience.

• Okay, so it’s not only the site but also the domain that needs to be restored, is that correct? Domains works in a different way, the 30 days do not apply to those.

I have already restored the site heavenlypredictions.wordpress.com. If you wish to restore the custom domain heavenlypredictions.com, we can do that as well, however, a registration fee would be needed. Let us know if you’d like to proceed with that.

As for posting on the forums, email and live chat support are available for users on paid plans. You have lost those features when your plan expired.

• The topic ‘Pls can you restore website’ is closed to new replies.