Pique: Panel/footer widgets not appearing in mobile

• Love the Pique template, but notice that the third panel I added (and footer with widgets) don’t load in mobile. Am I missing something obvious, or is this something that has to be addressed using css?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi mt20190

Love the Pique template, but notice that the third panel I added (and footer with widgets) don’t load in mobile.

– I am able to see the complete page of your site on both desktop and mobile version. I think you have successfully solved the issue yourself.

Please let us know if you want any other help.

• Thanks! It’s working now. But of course, I have a new problem — the site name (name and title) disappears in mobile. I checked and it’s checked within the template and it shows up on the desktop, but disappears even when you check the mobile display in the template settings. Any thoughts?

• But of course, I have a new problem — the site name (name and title) disappears in mobile. I

Hi there – that’s a design decision in the theme that could be changed with some Custom CSS is available with the Premium or Business plans.

• The topic ‘Pique: Panel/footer widgets not appearing in mobile’ is closed to new replies.