pinterest plug in

• Author

sharpharmade

You did NOT answer my question! I had completed the verification process, in Pinterest, to get my Pinterest account verified. I had entered my WordPress blog, as part of the Verification Process. Again, I am asking you … so does this mean that my followers, etc., on WordPress, see the PIN option, on any photos, that I post? I am not trying to sound rude; if it seems that way … I am just trying to get an answer to my question! Thank you, again.

Shar

bearyamazing:

Again, I am asking you … so does this mean that my followers, etc., on WordPress, see the PIN option, on any photos, that I post?

Sorry for the confusion! Let me try again.

If you do these steps, then the hover PIN button will not appear on your images:
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/webmaster-tools/#pinterest-site-verification

If you go to Settings > Sharing, select the official sharing buttons option, and add Pinterest, then a hover PIN button will appear on your images.

sharpharmade

Settings, where? In WordPress, or Pinterest?

Settings > Sharing in WordPress.

jgoetzman

The instructions from this thread work perfectly! I just tried it myself, and now, I have the PIN IT button whenever the mouse is hovered over an image on my blog! Thanks so much!

jenniferelliott14.com

Cheers jgoetzman :)

jgoetzman

My only question is: am I able to make the PIN IT button bigger?

I couldn’t find a way to make it bigger. I think with the way it works, the size is set by Pinterest.

The topic ‘pinterest plug in’ is closed to new replies.