Pictures with headline and category on the top of the frontpage

• Hi, I choose Gazette, because the frontpage looks very good with the pictures on top of the menue-bar and the newst blogs underneath it. but unfortunately I cant manage to create these pictures. Are these the last posts, the most often liked posts, choosen ones from me?
    thank you for helping me with this problem!

uscha

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi uscha,

That’s the featured content section. See the Featured Content and Featured Images section of the Gazette theme guide for relevant information and instructions. According to the theme guide, the featured content section may include posts and pages.

• Hi uschahalla – let us know if you still need any help with this. I still don’t see a tag in your Featured Content panel in the Customizer, which is the first step in setting up your featured area, like the demo has.

1. Open your Customizer‘s Featured Content panel and add a featured tag there, such as the word featured

2. Add the same tag to the posts or pages you’d like to display in the Featured Content area.
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/posts/tags/

If you get stuck at any step, just let us know.

• One more thing: be sure each post you’d like to feature has a featured image added.

Featured Images

• The topic ‘Pictures with headline and category on the top of the frontpage’ is closed to new replies.