Page shift in coraline

• Author

mccoolmg

I am starting a new website using wordpress to put it all together. I really like the coraline theme. I’ve noticed a little glitch, and don’t know quite how to fix it.

Most of the pages on the site have a bit of length to them, and they all display in the same location on the screen as each page it clicked on. On a short page (where the main content does not exceed the sidebar), the entire page seems to be shifted to the right about 10 pixles. If I add content to the page to make it longer than the sidebar, the content shifts back to the correct location (same as every other page).

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

(the site in question can be found at SerenitySTL.com — see contact page vs others.)

supportbot

You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

The topic ‘Page shift in coraline’ is closed to new replies.