Old blog messing with my links from other people's blogs

• Whenever someone clicks on my name (like if I have commented on their page) it says that an old blog of mine no longer exists. Which of course, it doesn’t! But it should bring them to the blog I currently have, not try to bring them to the old blog.
    Blog url: http://poweredbyoatmeal.wordpress.com/

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You can change the blog your username is linked to easily.
    Here’s how to link your username to your blog in your blog Dashboard -> Users -> Personal Settings -> then scroll down to Account Details. Then scroll down to where it says ‘Primary Blog‘ select the URL for your primary WordPpress.com blog and then save changes.

Now every time you sign into the forum we can all click on your username and your blog will be linked to it. And every time you leave a comment on a blog your username can be likewise clicked and your blog can be instantly located.

Note: This change of primary blog linked to your username is not retroactive. Comments your left previously will still be linked to the blog you left.

• The topic ‘Old blog messing with my links from other people's blogs’ is closed to new replies.