Not able to upload and update content

• I am not able to upload and update any content – photo matter etc on my all wordpress blogs, i am using wordpress for last 5 years but never met such problem. when i tap to insert content button, stuck or click my blogs, blog stats on wp admin, many unknown sites opened up in new browsers. i think it is a kind of malware? i contacted my anti virus NPAP team, they could not understood the problem. kindly resolve it asap.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I am not able to upload and update any content – photo matter etc on my all wordpress blogs, i am using wordpress for last 5 years but never met such problem. when i tap to insert content button, stuck or click my blogs, blog stats on wp admin, many unknown sites opened up in new browsers. i think it is a kind of malware? i contacted my anti virus NPAP team, they could not understood the problem. kindly resolve it asap.

• Hi,

It’s possible that the issue you’re experiencing is related to malicious software on your local computer. Can you try logging into your site using another browser, or even another computer? That will help us to narrow down the issues you’re experiencing.

Please also check out the following article about troubleshooting browser issues:

Solve Common Browser Issues

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Jay

• Hi there,

when i tap to insert content button, stuck or click my blogs, blog stats on wp admin, many unknown sites opened up in new browsers

Those links are not coming from us, so you’re most likely being redirected by malware on your computer, as @jaymendoza34 suggested. Please download Malwarebytes and use it to scan your computer for malware. Also check your browser settings and remove any browser extensions, plugins and toolbars that you didn’t add yourself.

I’ve removed the links you posted above, lest someone else click on them and find their own computers infected as well.

• The topic ‘Not able to upload and update content’ is closed to new replies.