Not able to add Custom links in Main menu

• Hi,
    I am using the

pique

theme for my website and I am not able to add custom links to my menu.

Please let me know if there is any way to achieve the same.

Thanks
    Prashant

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey!

To add a custom link to a menu, navigate to appearance -> menus on the left side of your site dashboard. Once there, under Add menu items on the middle left side you are able to input a custom link before adding it to your menu. This will work regardless of the theme you have decided on.

Is there an error/error message you get while following these instructions? I clicked through the menu items on your attached site and they all seemed to work great.

Best,
    Magnus

• Hey,
    Thanks for the update. I have already tried that. But where I am stuck is even though I created a custom link menu entry, it’s not showing in the main menu.

I actually created a custom link menu “Video Gallery” which links to my youtube channel. But I am not able to see the menu item “Video Gallery” in my main menu upon saving the menu.

Please let me know how I can fix the issue.

Thanks,
    Prashant

• Hi there,

We can’t help directly because we don’t host mbjhatchery.com on our WordPress.com managed hosting. As a result, we can’t take a closer look at your site.

Instead your host (Bluehost) uses the open-source variant of the WordPress platform which functions differently than what we offer here on WordPress.com.

To clarify, the version of pique offered on self-hosted WordPress sites behaves differently than it does for sites hosted on WordPress.com managed hosting.The good news is that help is available here at the open-source WordPress forums: https://wordpress.org/support/theme/pique/

When submitting your query there, please be so kind as to include screenshots of how your menu settings appear in the customizer so that they are better able to help since they will not be able to see that otherwise.

Thanks!

• Thanks Jerry.
    I have already posted at https://wordpress.org/support/theme/pique/. Yet to receive a reply there.

Thanks
    Prashant

• The topic ‘Not able to add Custom links in Main menu’ is closed to new replies.