New multiple problems with galleries

• Really nice of you to fob dedicated users off.

• Ok, I wrote to create a new forum thread like you said, but why did you ask us about the feature if this thread was already marked as solved? Thank you for the job you are doing as a volunteer, as a member/user I have no idea how WordPress.com forums work, there is no phone number or a smooth way of getting in contact with the company, so when something disappears from your paid plan that you are very dependent on – of course you will freak out, it feels like being robbed….

• Hello again, the reason I suggested opening your own forum thread is to get individual attention if you are still having a problem with the tiled galleries.

The initial details needed are the address of your WordPress.com website and what Editor interface and dashboard you are using. A link to an affected post or page is also helpful.

If you are eligible for direct support via a paid WordPress.com plan (which I cannot know when you post into someone else’s thread), then the contact you make at https://wordpress.com/help/contact/ will be directed either to LiveChat (if available) or to email support when it is not. Support replies by email are handled in the order they are received so please be patient for them to reply rather than posting multiple requests.

If you do not have a paid WordPress.com plan, your request is routed to our community forums for assistance. You can add a MODLOOK tag to the Tags section of the Forum post sidebar for Staff attention.

Since this thread is marked resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread to further replies. Again for anyone still encountering this issue, please post a new support thread with the above details as mentioned. Thanks.

• The topic ‘New multiple problems with galleries’ is closed to new replies.