New blog advice

• Author

Good morning, I have changed the name of my blog because I thought “Sex at Station One” may have labelled the blog MATURE. And
    But, even though, I’ve only started it I’m wondering if anyone

1). Would mind providing feedback, or suggest new topics to add.

2). How do other wordpress bloggers get to see my blog so they can follow or like, etc?

3). And, if I change the url will I lose what I have already started?
    Thanks, Barb

The blog I need help with is satohhh.wordpress.com.

kokkieh
    Staff

Hi there,

I have changed the name of my blog because I thought “Sex at Station One” may have labelled the blog MATURE.

A site title does not cause your site to automatically get marked as mature. That decision is made based on the content of your site, and we only check your site if you yourself or someone else reports it to us.

Having your site marked as mature in no way affects how it works, and won’t prevent anyone from visiting it or finding it in online searches. It only causes your site to be hidden in public areas on WordPress.com, like the Reader’s search feature, so people won’t stumble across it by accident.

1). Would mind providing feedback, or suggest new topics to add.

This is a technical support forum. We do not provide general feedback or advice on what to write about here.

2). How do other wordpress bloggers get to see my blog so they can follow or like, etc?

Please see this page for some advice on how to increase traffic to your site. Short version – it’s something you have to work at constantly.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-more-views-and-traffic/

3). And, if I change the url will I lose what I have already started?

Changing your site address in no way affects your site content. But links you’ve already shared online that reference the old URL will no longer work.

The topic ‘New blog advice’ is closed to new replies.