My wordpress website is not working, it looks like broken page or css not workin

• Dear Support Members,

I am having new website “tmnpro.net”, i tried create page and also installed/change multiple theme but once i checked my page preview than it is showing like “My wordpress website is not working, it looks like broken page or css not working”.
    I was also trying to edit page with elementor but could not able to edit page with elementor after few times as it was showing “page couldn’t be reviewed error”.

I have installed one new premium plugins which needs to work properly as it was working in starting but now there are errors with all steps.

Please check the issue and get this resolved as this work needs to be delivered in this month only.

Facing problem with following website:- tmnpro.net

Regards,
    Alok Tiwari
    (email visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hi –

The site mentioned does not use our managed hosting environment from WordPress.com. Instead, it’s set up on the open source WordPress.org software which is something different.

This page talks about this differences in more detail:

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

Help with that site comes from https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

• The topic ‘My wordpress website is not working, it looks like broken page or css not workin’ is closed to new replies.