My website will NOT load!

• My website stopped loading two days ago. I checked to make sure that there are no billing errors, and there are none. I have flushed all caches. I have tried accessing the website from multiple browsers, on multiple devices. I did update some plugins about 3 days ago, but the website still worked afterwards . Now, all of a sudden, my website appears to be bricked.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi tradewithbulls,

tradewithbulls.com is a self hosted WordPress.org site which is connected to your WordPress.com account with the Jetpack plugin. There is some information about the differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org in this guide:

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

On these forums, we are only able to help with WordPress.com sites hosted on our own servers. tradewithbulls.com appears to be hosted with GoDaddy so I’d recommend contacting them for help — they should be able to tell you why the site is unavailable.

Support for WordPress.org sites is also available on these forums:

https://wordpress.org/support/

If you are able to access the site using FTP, you may want to disable the recently installed plugins in case one of those is the culprit.

Come back to me if you have any questions.

• The topic ‘My website will NOT load!’ is closed to new replies.