My site is gone

• Just renewed my domain after accidentally letting it expire at the beginning of the month and I can’t access my site. It doesn’t even appear under my site list on WP. The only way I can find any proof of it existing is under my ‘Manage Blogs’ tab, where it says it is a ‘linked’ blog. I don’t have another WP admin profile, so I’m not sure why it says it is a linked blog. It used to show up under my site list and now it doesn’t. I can’t access the admin dashboard or the site itself. It gives me this error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and says ‘The site cannot be reached.’ It was my primary blog and somehow it fell off the face of the earth. Please help.

WP.com: Unknown
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Unknown

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• That is not the correct site link. Not sure what’s going on with WP. The site I’m trying to get back is relentlessaviation.com

• Hi there,

relentlessaviation.com is registered and hosted with Bluehost.com, and you’re using the open source WordPress software made on WordPress.org for that site. It’s listed in your WordPress.com account because you have it connected here using the Jetpack plugin, but we don’t have any direct control over your site.

Please contact Bluehost support directly for help with this. The error you get when trying to load the site points to a problem on the server, and Bluehost controls that.

• The topic ‘My site is gone’ is closed to new replies.