My Site and the offers you have offered me yet never showed up when I logged in

• Author

sylviedolley
    Original poster

Hello There I have been trying to get ahold of soeone for a while about my website and payment for the website. My old card has expired and I have tried to contact you several times. A lot of times I would come here and there would be absolutely Nothing under Contact Us….I was offered several discounts and tried several times to take advantage of them but was unable to. I would still like to take advantage of the 40% off the premium package, the same one that I purchased last year.
    Please advise
    Thank you
    Sylvie Dolley

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: sylviesellsazhomes.wordpress.com

Hi there,

I’m not sure I understand. Our Premium plan is $96/yr, which according to this receipt is what you paid last year as well (plus tax) https://wordpress.com/me/purchases/billing/48714110

We do not have any promotions currently, but if you would like to purchase the Premium plan at the same cost as you did last year, you can do so here: https://wordpress.com/plans/sylviesellsazhomes.wordpress.com

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

sylviedolley
    Original poster

I am surprised by your response, I have been getting emails since at least September 7th letting me know that I can take 40% off of my renewal and get a free domain
    This is the verbiage of one of the emails you sent me, they were all pretty much like this….

“Your free domain name is waiting!
    Just popping in to remind you that your free domain name is still available with your upgrade, but your 40% off deal ends on Friday, September 17.

Get started
    To claim your domain name and start building a site that you love, click here or on the button above. Be sure to use the code [redacted by staff] at checkout, and you’ll save 40%.

Please note that select domain names may be excluded from this offer.”

I tried to get this offer more than once with no success.
    Please advise
    Thank you
    Sylvie Dolley

• This reply was modified 2 weeks by  aisajib.

aisajib
    Staff

Hi there!

I noticed this in the email that you quoted:

but your 40% off deal ends on Friday, September 17.

The promotion is no longer running which is why it’s not working anymore.

We also sent you an email regarding this. Please check your email and you can reply there if you have more questions.

Regards

sylviedolley
    Original poster

Yes on That email offer ended in September 17th, 2021. I received several after the one I quoted…as I mentioned in my last comment,, I had received Several of these emails. I also stated in my Original post that I had been trying to get ahold of someone for awhile.. The emails you send are All from (email visible only to moderators and staff), so it’s not like I can reply. Which is the way I tried to contact your company originally, until I realized that it was an outgoing ail only. Also there is also no way in these forums where I can download the several screen shots I have showing that the Contact Us screen was blank.
    Like I mentioned earlier, I kept trying to use discount codes and they didn’t work even though it was in the alloted time frame.

aisajib
    Staff

Hi there!

Have you received the email we sent? It was sent on October 11, 2021.

Please copy the contents of the most recent promotional email (that contains another coupon code) you received and send that as a reply to the email we sent you. We’ll look into it further for you.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.