Multiple sites and posts routing across pages

• Author

shereenfa

I have 2 questions pls:
    1) I already have a blog website in WordPress, can I create another blog website with different language? Does it have to be the same name? I guess it has to be attached to the same email? Pls advise if any limitations.

2) Currently I have 3 menu-items: Home, About, and Contact. All posts are logged to Home page by default. Is it possible to add another page “Business” and I can control posts to go either to Home page or to Business page? Is there something to allow one to route post to different pages? If there is an example of video shows that that will be helpful.

Thanks.

The blog I need help with is shereenfahmy2018.wordpress.com.

fstat
    Staff

Hi there,

1) I already have a blog website in WordPress, can I create another blog website with different language? Does it have to be the same name? I guess it has to be attached to the same email? Pls advise if any limitations.

Yes, you can create as many blogs as you like under the same account.

2) Currently I have 3 menu-items: Home, About, and Contact. All posts are logged to Home page by default. Is it possible to add another page “Business” and I can control posts to go either to Home page or to Business page? Is there something to allow one to route post to different pages? If there is an example of video shows that that will be helpful.

Your homepage is configured to display your latest posts. You can assign posts to a category named Business. This is called Category Pages and here’s how to configure it:

https://wordpress.com/support/posts/categories/#category-pages-menus

If you have any other questions, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

The topic ‘Multiple sites and posts routing across pages’ is closed to new replies.