Mobile Menu Restaurant Theme

• Author

I absolutely love this theme on desktop/laptop, but as many people won’t be using those to interact with my site, I’m concerned with the look and feel of the mobile menu. This theme, for the most part, gives me all the elements I need for foodservice. I’ve searched hi and low for another theme that provides a similar layout with no avail. Nowadays, many professional-looking mobile menus slide into fullscreen with customizable color and only have the lines to indicate a menu rather than saying “menu”. The current grey drop-down menu that automatically shows submenu categories looks very outdated and a little unprofessional for foodservice.

Another concern is how the logo on the mobile site does not center. With the menu centered below, this throws off the layout of the mobile site. With a menu icon to the right of the left aligned logo, this might solve this aesthetic problem.

In conclusion, I’m looking for a mobile menu that’s indicated only by an un-outlined icon, slides into full screen, and only reveals the subcategories of a menu item with clicked/touched. I’d also love for the menu icon to be to the right of the logo.

Is there any way to solve these issues without me having to start over with another theme? Again, I adore the desktop view and featured pages.

Thank you in advance.

The blog I need help with is darlinggirlkitchen.com.

macmanx
    Staff

Hm, it’s not possible to make a change of this magnitude on the current theme, so you’ll probably have to seek out an alternative theme.

In particular, https://wordpress.com/theme/twentytwenty has exactly what you’re looking for. It’s a big change design-wise, though it can be customized extensively via the new block editor.

The topic ‘Mobile Menu Restaurant Theme’ is closed to new replies.