Menu bar

• Author

Hi. I’m trying to add a menu bar at the top of my blog but I am really struggling. Is it because of the theme we’ve chosen?
    I’d like to add some countries names and then link our blog posts under each country. I’ve tried adding widgets but it’s not working. Thanks

The blog I need help with is thedexplorers.travel.blog.

musicdoc1

Hi,

The site https://thedexplorers.travel.blog/ displays a navigation menu at the top right of the header area. On the Dyad 2 theme applied to the site, that’s the Primary Menu location.

I’d like to add some countries names
    It looks like you’ve accomplished this part. The drop-down menu under the category Countries in the menu includes links to several sub-categories, each of which is a country.

and then link our blog posts under each country
    The sub-category pages (Italy, Greece, Portugal, etc.) will each display posts with the corresponding categories assigned.

If you want links to individual single posts to appear in the menu, then this would require adding each link manually as described and illustrated in the Add Menu Items section of the Custom Menus support page. How to arrange them below the appropriate sub-categories is described and illutratrated in the Reorder Menu Items & Add Drop-Down Menus section of the same support page.

The topic ‘Menu bar’ is closed to new replies.