Making the font colour for the website heading different

• Author

yeonandbee

I want to know how to make the colour for the website heading and the colour for the post heading different. They seem to be grouped to be the same. I want a beigey colour for my website and then the rest of the text (blog posts including headings) to be black.

The blog I need help with is yeonandbee.com.

Hi,

Your site is marked private so I am not able to view it. I am going to add the tag “modlook” to this thread to alert staff to assist you.

yeonandbee

Sorry, I just made it public now.

yeonandbee

Sorry, I just made it public now.

Hi,

Try inserting this code for your blog post titles in your Custom CSS:

.entry-title a {
        color: #000;
    }

Let me know if that is what you had in mind

Hello!

I would like to change the colour of the menu bar, and the colour of the different texts on the blog. When I go to customize it, everything changes at the same time.
    What I want is, changing the Menu bar in a colour, then the text of the post titles in different colour, and the text of the paragraphs of the posts in a different colour. Is this possible?
    Anothe question I have is: is it possible to add a logo to the menu bar (like the WordPress logo en the menur bar on this site)

My blog is http://www.guiadecomprasorlando.com

Thank you very much for your help!
    Regards,

Santiago
    I assume that I can only do it with CCS code.

Hi Santiago,

Try inserting the following rules in your Custom CSS.

Menu bar:

.header-top {
        background-color: #0f6199;
    }

Post titles:

.entry-header .entry-title {
        color: #03395d;
    }

Paragraphs:

body {
        color: #03395d;
    }

Change the color codes to your desired colors. You can even use common color names (like red, green etc.) instead of hexadecimal color codes.

Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

I believe you can add a logo to the menu bar using the background-image property. Let me add the tag “modlook” to this thread to alert staff to respond to your request. They can better assist you with that.

supernovia
    Staff

Hi @orlandoshoppers, would you mind starting a new thread with that question? I’ve got some ideas, but it would require some back and forth. Since the logo question isn’t really related to the original topic, I’d rather not bother @yeonandbee with replies that could be confusing.

supernovia
    Staff

And thank you for your help here, @thabotswana2013 :)

You’re welcome. Always glad to help out :-)

The topic ‘Making the font colour for the website heading different’ is closed to new replies.