Looking for a fully t-shirt design tool/plugin

• Author

hydir123

Hi,
    All t-shirt design stores I’ve seen are using a simple photoprint tool on a blank layout.
    I want to think outside the box by adding an advanced t-shirt design tool into my store.
    I’ve got plenty of pre-designed layouts (black and white) and I like to let the customers fill it up by putting their chozen colors and photos into every single area on a particular layout.

Is there such a tool or plugin ready for sale ? Or should i get it made by a developer ?

supernovia
    Staff

Hi @hydir123, I’m not aware of an advanced custom designer tool like that. I’d recommend asking in the forums for self-hosted WordPress installations.

Most folks in these forums have a free WordPress site hosted here with us, and thus can’t install plugins without upgrading. And since the upgraded sites come with direct support, those users don’t typically hang out here. So you’ll likely find more relevant information if you’ll try the other forum. Hoping this helps!

hydir123

I appreciate your response. I’ll post it again in the right section.

The topic ‘Looking for a fully t-shirt design tool/plugin’ is closed to new replies.