Link Gallery images to Pages and or Posts or external URL

• I would like to show my posts images as a gallery and I support this request to add this feature to gallery in wordpress.com

• I’m with you Jennifer. I’ve bookmarked the link to your blog — Gallery as an index page — and will read it at leisure to find out what it entails, especially your workarounds to creating image clickable text-links; looks interesting.

I use the Portfolio Theme by Theme Foundry, which allows you to create wonderful Gallery posts as separate pages. Presently, for instance, in my Abstractions gallery on the home page, the first image has a text-link for that image only, and the link works. It looks untidy of course.

• For Christ sake! Just do it already!!!!!

• syh66431goeqacom is quite succint and to the point. It seems like this would be a high priority to make it simple to set up a gallery that links to internal pages. Go for it WordPress.com!

• Yes please! Sounds like a pretty standard function to me and from the number of folks adding to this thread….very much needed!

• Yes please, I cast my vote. It would look more professional on WordPress.com to have a image gallery feature that allows linking each photo directly to pages or posts without the intermediate workaround step.

• I agree, this feature is needed!

• The topic ‘Link Gallery images to Pages and or Posts or external URL’ is closed to new replies.