La imagen destacada de una entrada no aparece

• Hola, instalé el tema Dyad 2 y al inicio tenía bien establecidas las imágenes destacadas como vienen de default en el tema , de página horizontal y de entradas vertical de lado izquierdo. Pero después de una actualización ya no apareció, ya intenté en administrador – apariencia- personalizar – opciones de contenido – imagen destacada- mostrar en cada entrad y mostrar en cada página pero la de la entrada no me la respeta me la pone como si fuera la imagen destacada de la página y no la quiero así, ¿Cómo puedo modificar eso para que la imagen de la entrada sea vertical de lado izquierdo? Gracias

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

With your plan, you can access personalized support in Spanish, directly from here: https://wordpress.com/help/contact

You’re welcome to continue here in English, if you prefer.

• Ok sorry, install the Dyad 2 theme and at the beginning had well established the highlighted images as they come by default in the theme, horizontal page and vertical entries on the left side. But after an update it no longer appeared, I already tried in administrator – appearance – personalize – content options – featured image – show in each entry and show in each page but the entry does not respect it puts it as if it were the outstanding image of the page and I don’t want it like that, how can I modify that so that the input image is vertical left side? Thank you

• Hi there,

To which update do you refer? Did you make a change on your site?

I’m not sure I understand what is wrong. Are you saying the featured images don’t appear where they are supposed to? If so, can you give me a link to a specific post or page where the image is not showing?

• Yes, I made changes with the css and then the header image of the horizontal entry appeared, I want it to appear vertical on the left side, this is the link https://preven.mx/2020/03/15/bolsa-de-trabajo/

• This issue is this part:

.is-singular:not(.home) .site-inner {
    	background: #fff;
    	float: right;
    	position: relative;
    	width: 50%;
    	top: 100%;
    }

You’re floating the whole section to the right.

Try:

.is-singular:not(.home) .site-inner {
    	background: #fff;
    	position: relative;
    	width: 50%;
    	top: 100%;
    }
  • Ready is better, but I put the image on the right side not the left side, and the image zooms in on the entire screen, not the original size it is, could you help me with that? Plis

• So, I think you might be using the theme a bit incorrectly.

The post type of that post is set to Image, which is why the image is appearing above it.

If you set the post type to Standard, and remove the custom CSS, the image will load to the side of the post as desired.

• That you tell me about deleting all the CSS I already tried and it still appears the same horizontally as on the home page, so I do not think it is because of the css but I already tried to solve it in a different way using an image as the background and only change proportions rather than a pre-set featured image, thank you so much.

• The topic ‘La imagen destacada de una entrada no aparece’ is closed to new replies.