July and August 2018 earnings not paid

• Hi support

I am disappointed that i didn’t get paid earnings for the month of July and August. Let me explain that till June 2018 my total earnings were $35 and i had requested to cancel my wordads account on first week of this September and you did it. But i wonder where are my July and August earnings gone. Its not possible that my earnings of these two months is zero. Please help me about this issue.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @prasenjit685, this may help:

Q: When are earnings posted?

A: It can vary month to month, but we generally try to have earnings posted around the end of the month following the month in which they were earned (so January earnings are generally posted around the end of February).

So August’s earnings would be posted around the end of September. And July’s report typically would have been posted around the end of August, but we did have a delay in our last report due to system upgrades. If you didn’t meet the threshold for July, we’ll wait until your last earnings come in before payment.

• Hi supernovia

Try to understand that i got payment of $35.48 which was my earnings till June 2018. And as i have cancelled my wordads account on first week of September so i am unable to see my earnings of July. May i know the earnings of July! Also, will i be get paid for July and August? Please assure me and kindly think about this.

• Your report for July (1 month plus some extra because of the delay) is currently being generated. You’ll have that soon.

• And just a quick heads up: the August earnings have been published. :)

• What is the procedure for requesting the remaining payment on Wordads and requesting the closure of the account?

It is unacceptable that in months and months you have not been able to solve a problem with ad units that refer to malicious websites.
    As far as I’m concerned, the experience with WordAds is closed

• Hi,

What is the procedure for requesting the remaining payment on Wordads and requesting the closure of the account?

I’m sure WordPress.com staff will see this thread soon as they have already responded before and help you out.

It is unacceptable that in months and months you have not been able to solve a problem with ad units that refer to malicious websites.

I am 100% in agreement, however, I’d also like to refer you to this thread under advice of @kokkieh, and I’m sure it’d be appreciated if you could give details there such as the specific advert including a screenshot: https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/potential-wordads-dangerous-redirect/

“And if you happen to spot other forum threads about this, please flag them for us, including a link back to this thread.”

Thanks! :)

• Thanks @torres126, I will wait for an answer from the Staff.

• Hi

When i will be get paid my july earnings!

• prasenjit685 – July and August earnings have been posted.

• Is it possible to have an answer to my question? Thank you!

• Hi

July and August earnings have been released but i have not received it yet. I can’t see my earnings as my wordads account has been closed. When i will be get paid my remaining earnings!

• @prasenjit685

July and August earnings have been released but i have not received it yet

Payments for July went out on 13 September, and your has already been paid out. Your account does not show any pending earnings at present.

Please check your PayPal account and make sure you claim the payment if it’s still pending there.

@alexplive

Please start your own thread at https://en.forums.wordpress.com/?new=1 and tag it with “modlook”, and we’ll help you there. Also please provide more information on exactly what issue you are referring to.

@torres126
    , if someone new posts into an existing thread with a completely unrelated issue like this, please ask them to open their own thread.

• Hi

@kokkieh
    Try to understand my issue. First of all i have received payment of $35.48 on 14th of September and that was my outstanding balance till the end of June. But i am asking about my July and August earnings. Due to delay of releasing of July earnings i had requested to close my wordads account on 6th of September. And i think its your responsibility to secure my or our earnings data in your own database. That is not my fault why my account does not show any pending balance. So i am requesting you to pay my July and August earnings.

Thanks

• Hi good day!
    I’ve seen, I understood that the August earnings were already published, however, my account does not appear, my registration stayed until July, and August is not shown, is there an error or is missing by posting on some accounts?

• Hi @pivigames, I was able to see a report for your WordPress.com site, but I noticed the other site is not connecting properly right now. Can you work that out with your host? We won’t be able to serve ads unless it is properly connected. You can check that at jetpack.com/debug .

• Hello!
    The ads if they are running on my blog, have never stopped showing just right they are coming out, what do I have to ask my hosting?
    Well in my wordpress feed it says connected correctly, and it’s the first month this happens

• Hi

Will i not be paid my July and August earnings!!!

• @pivigames please go to jetpack.com/debug and enter your site name. Show the results to your host, and then please do start a new thread for further help with WordAds. The original poster, @prasenjit685 , has a different issue, and probably doesn’t appreciate getting emails about the trouble you’re having.

• @prasenjit685 sorry about that. We’ll check on your account for you and update you here. Cheers :)

• The topic ‘July and August 2018 earnings not paid’ is closed to new replies.