My webhosting uses a firewall and I have:
– debugged my site http://www.zypocave.cz – Jetpack says all is okay.
– the XMLPRC file is also showing what it should
– triend reinstalling, reactivating .. really all there is
– I have access to the hosting firewall rules (I can add what I want) and I added all *.wordpress, *.jetpack and all IPs I found in the Knowledge base etc –
– triend using default theme, triend on a clean install – nothing is helping
– site loads in about 3s max, so performace is also okay
Still, my site is not connected how it should be and my site monitor says ‘Site is not responding’.
Can I get the ‘repo’ where Jetpack connects to?
Like for instance, Wordfence connects from ‘api.wordfence.com’ and all I had to do is whitelist it and it works.