IS DASHBOARD UNAVAILABLE IN FREE ACCOUNTS??
A super-basic question here:
* I have a free WordPress.com account.
* The WordPress support document “DASHBOARD” states: “The Dashboard is the first screen you see when you log into the administration area of your blog.”
* I have gone into every conceivable area of my blog, but there is still NO DASHBOARD.
* Does this mean that ‘DASHBOARD’ is not available in a WordPress free account?
* If it is not available, why don’t ANY support documents say that up front, instead of having me waste fruitless time and energy trying to find a non-existent DASHBOARD??
Thanks in advance for any and all helpful replies!
The blog I need help with is willaru.wordpress.com.
All caps is very rude, almost skipped the answer
a DASHBOARD COMES WITH ALL BLOGS, EVEN FREE ONES – and that is why there is no mention of needing a paid account for your dashboard
You must be logged in as Admin http://en.support.wordpress.com/user-roles/#administrator under the exact same username account that registered the blog to access the blog’s dashboard.
Clicking this link should display all your blogs registered under the same username, including the hidden ones: https://dashboard.wordpress.com/wp-admin/index.php?page=my-blogs&show=hidden
If you do not see the blog here http://en.support.wordpress.com/my-blogs/ then
follow this guide > http://en.support.wordpress.com/my-blogs/#my-blogs-dashboard-visibility
If you have lost your log-in information you can visit https://en.wordpress.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
and if required click the “Need More Help” link and complete the form for account recovery.
Thank you, timethief. Much appreciated.
The topic ‘IS DASHBOARD UNAVAILABLE IN FREE ACCOUNTS??’ is closed to new replies.