Intense Debate Plugin

• Author

rob356

Hey guys, I just created a blog here, and have found out about this really awesome comments plugin. It is called Intense Debate ( http://intensedebate.com ) It expands the functionality of comments and unifies them between blogs. Users only have one account, and when they post, anyone can see their other posts, in all the intense debate blogs they have posted in. It just smoothes out the comments system ALOT. It is a wordpress plugin, but at the FAQ article states, you cannot upload your own plugins. I could not find the feedback spot, so I posted here. Check it out, and if you like it, post here and put in your vote!

vivianpaige

Sounds like a decent idea but it is still in beta so I doubt the wordpress.com folks will integrate it yet.

tellyworth
    Staff

WordPress.com already has a feature that lets you track comments you’ve made across all wordpress.com blogs. Click the ‘My Comments’ tab of your dashboard.

vivianpaige

Of course, that feature would be more useful if I could exclude the comments I have made on my own blog.

The topic ‘Intense Debate Plugin’ is closed to new replies.