Integrating WordPress with LMS

• I am trying to integrate my wordpress account with Litmos LMS, how do I do that?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Ashish,

Are you looking to use the Litmus theme, by Theme forest with your WordPress site?

Also, could you confirm the URL of the site you are working on? The site we have, ashishlitmoslms.wordpress.com seems to be a deleted site.

Ones I have the information would be happy to assist you further.

Thanks!

• Hi there,

As far as I know, Litmos doesn’t officially support any integration with WordPress (through a plugin). You can contact them and ask them if it’s possible and how it can be achieved.

• Hello Pavan & fstat,

Thanks for the reply.

Pavan- I am not referring to the theme, I want to install a Litmos Plugin in the wordpress and I am looking for a way to do that. My requirement is to push my contents from Litmos to wordpress

fstat- You’re right, Litmos doesn’t have an inbuilt connector to wordpress site, I am looking forward to get in touch with a WordPress technical team who can assist with this workflow.

• I’m part of the WordPress.com support team.

Can you please let me know if you’re talking about integrating Litmos to your WordPress.com hosted site joinindianarmedforce.wordpress.com or to a WordPress site hosted elsewhere?

• Yes, that’s the correct Url joinindianarmedforce.wordpress.com. I would like to connect this account to my Litmos platform

• If you look at their integrations page there’s no official plugin for WordPress:

https://www.litmos.com/marketplace/connected-apps/

I suggest contacting them and asking them how it’s possible to integrate their platform with WordPress.

Also, note that if the integration requires a plugin you’ll need to upgrade your site to our Business plan as it’s the only plan that allows the installation of plugins.

• Do you know if a Plugin can be developed using the API key of the Litmos platform? That’s correct that there is no direct plugin for Litmos in wordpress but because litmos provides an API key will it be possible to communicate across both the platforms using the API key and can wordpress help in designing this workflow.

I would be happy to upgrade the site but first I want to test the use case.

• For that, you can ask over at the WordPress.org forums where all the development of WordPress takes place:

https://wordpress.org/support/

• The topic ‘Integrating WordPress with LMS’ is closed to new replies.