Integrate WordPress into my website, like it’s part of my site, how??

• Okay, here’s the deal.

I just made a new website and I want 2 know how 2 integrate my blog into my website.
    I’ve been searching and I came across an Iframe as solution, but that just doesn’t look right lol.
    If my site looks like this :

——–HEADER SITE———-

-Photos
    -Information
    -Blog
    -News
    -Music
    -Etc.

I want the blog to be like thist:

——–HEADER SITE———-

-Photos *BLOG (without header)*
    -Information * *
    -Blog * *
    -News * *
    -Music * *
    -Etc. * *

• Okay i kinda fcked upp,

——–HEADER SITE———-

-Photos
    -Information
    -Blog
    -News
    -Music
    -Etc.

WITH The blog next 2 the photos, info, blog, news music etc. (they are all links)

• 1) what is the site?
    2) what is the blog?

We need URLs so we can see them. You should just be able to put a link in your header to the blog.

• First of all, thanks for your help.

My website isn’t online yet so I cannot show it.
    My blog is http://hypermusicccc.wordpress.com/

I made a picture so you might understand it better:

• Okay:

You can’t take Freshy and make your blog appear without all the theme features. Those theme features are part of the blog theme you’ve chosen and cannot be changed without the CSS upgrade and some CSS skills, or changing the theme. If you don’t want any formatting at all, use Sandbox.

As for how to include the blog in your website, linking to it in the header should be sufficient. If you want your website images and layout to apply to the blog, that would require the CSS upgrade and a good knowledge of CSS editing.

• Okay, thanks for the reply.

But I guess I can put links on my blog, and redirect them to e.g. photos or whatever right?

• Redirect them? Just link to the blog. If you want to link to photos on the blog from your header, just use the category Photos on all those posts and make that link to the local category page.

• Thanks appreciate it!

• Okay wait,
    In my header, there’s
    BLOG | ABOUT
    Now if i want to av more like
    BLOG | ABOUT | PHOTO | INFO
    or whatever.

I go to manage, pages, create new page….
    Now i want that like, if u click on photo, u (example) go to http://www.mysite.com/photo
    Is that possible?

• I can’t help you with building your website. All I can do is advise you on how to build a blog. Do you actually need anything on your website OTHER than your blog? It can have photos and all kinds of things on it. Maybe you want to look through the FAQ or search for “Beginner’s Resources” in the forum to get an idea what a blog can do on its own. You may or may not need the rest of this proposed website.

• Yeah thats what I just thought. Ure a genius lol thanks alot!

• The topic ‘Integrate WordPress into my website, like it’s part of my site, how??’ is closed to new replies.