In deep S**T

• I thought I would try a different theme – BUT it immediately replaced everything on the live site – no chance to try it to see if it worked – WHICH IS DOESN’T

How please someone do I get back to the original theme – which, as I inherited the site, I have no idea what that theme was???????

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

I thought I would try a different theme – BUT it immediately replaced everything on the live site – no chance to try it to see if it worked

How to preview a theme is described in the Preview Themes section of the Themes support page. It sounds like you chose the Activate option instead.

to see if it worked – WHICH IS DOESN’T
    There have been some documented issues with the Twenty Twenty theme. In what way or ways is the theme not working for you?

How please someone do I get back to the original theme
    Themes used on a site within the last 30 days may be found at MY SITES → Site → Tools → Activity. You switch back to a previous theme by activating it as described in the Activate a Theme section of the Themes support page. See also the My Content and Switching Themes section.

Please note that a paid plan such as that on https://abovederwentclt.org/ allows access to Live Chat Support. You may find Live Chat faster and more convenient than requesting support in the community forums. See How to Access Live Chat Support.

• The topic ‘In deep S**T’ is closed to new replies.