Images not centering

• Author

daylenaarden
    Original poster

Hello,

Since today the images on my site are not centered where I want them. How can I fix this?

WP.com: Unknown
    Jetpack: Unknown
    Correct account: Unknown

aisajib
    Staff

Hi there!

Can you share the address of your site so that we can check it out?

Thanks!

daylenaarden
    Original poster

Hey hey,

It’s hiddendivine.nl
    The pictures (with no text on right or left) should be centered.

Greetings.

kokkieh
    Staff

Hi there,

Your site is not hosted with us on WordPress.com, but using the open source WordPress software with another hosting provider. So our ability to help here is limited – we have no access to your site’s dashboard to see what might be going on, or what plugins you have installed that might be affecting things. You’re also not using one of the themes we make, which could also be the culprit here.

I took a look at the source code for your page in the developer tools in my browser, and I can see the figure element containing the image is centered. But the img element adding the image itself, that’s inside the figure element, is not for some reason.

It looks like you used the Elementor plugin to add that image, so it will be best if you contact them directly to check into this further. You can find the forum for that plugin here:

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/elementor/

You’ll need to register a WordPress.org username account before you can post in that forum. Neither your WordPress.com account nor your site’s admin account credentials will work there.

daylenaarden
    Original poster

Hello,

Ok, I will get right to it.

Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.