I can't get into my wordpress blog

• Author

I can’t get into my wordpress blog. https://ontheplumtree.wordpress.com/

There seems to be confusion with email addresses. I keep being told I have no wordpress sites, but I have had this blog for many years. How can I sort this out?

Hi there,

The username/account that you are contacting us from is not associated with ontheplumtree.wordpress.com. Do you happen to have another email address that the site may be connected to?

What I can do is e-mail the address associated with the account so that you can check all of your e-mails and see which one receives the message. All you would need to do is respond from that e-mail to verify ownership. Then, I will definitely be able to assist you in regaining access.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

drniamhchildrensbooks
    Original poster

I think it was plumtreebooks.uk Thank you

I removed personal information from your thread since this is public forum. Do you know if there is an email you own that may be connected to the account? I didn’t see plumtreebooks.uk as the domain connected to the account.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

drniamhchildrensbooks
    Original poster

I have two other email addresses: (email visible only to moderators and staff) and (email visible only to moderators and staff) (which is where your replies are coming into. Thank you for removing personal info.

Hi there,

Can you post in this thread from the WordPress.com account that is associated with the niamhclude email you provided?

aviolincase

I am having the same trouble. I can get to my blog but when I log in I’m told that I have no accounts listed with my membership. Cannot access any administrative functions at all and can find no place to get help. Can someone tell me how I get help on this?

kokkieh
    Staff

@aviolincase, please create your own thread on this and include information on the site you’re trying to access.

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/?new=1

When creating the thread, add the tag “modlook” for a staff reply.

• The topic ‘I can't get into my wordpress blog’ is closed to new replies.