I can't create site for free

• Hello.
    I have noticed, that I couldn’t create website with wordpress.com extension for free. Something was changed?
    Howmany .wordpress.com sites I can have?
    Thank You.
    Marco

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• OK, let me explain My problem. I would like to create blog, but not with .blog.home, or something, like this, but with wordpress.com extension, like My previous blog.
    Is It possible, or no?
    Thank You again.

• Yes it is. Start again, clearing cache or even use a different browser if necessary. The free .wordpress.com extension isn’t available if you click on “Blog” but is there if you click on “Business” or “Professional”.

• Yes, but after that, I couldn’t switch editor to classics. This gutenberg editor is difficult for me.

• i know… it’s awful. they’ve ruined the entire platform. i can’t get beyond the demands to map or register a domain. it won’t let you.

• I agree also with this. Maybe, I’ll move to another blog platform, but not every platform is accessible for me, because I use only screen reader and keyboard, because I am blind.
    Wordpress was accessible, but after launching this gutenberg editor It isn’t accessible now.
    And, You can turn It on only on blogs, not on business and profesional sites. I love classic editor, because It is more accessible, like this strange Gutenberg editor.

• Also, I would like to explain My thing.
    I would like to create about learning ukulele for the blind in slovak language. Those things can be for free, but It won’t be really, like business. Also, in business sites I couldn’t access to classic editor, which is very bad for me.
    So, I am disappointed. I was very happy with WordPress five years, but now I am not very happy with this platform anymore. Terrible is, that I haven’t any choice to create site for free, and also, free site.

• The topic ‘I can't create site for free’ is closed to new replies.