I can not set Featured Slider

• I’m new here and I’m using the theme oxygen.Therefore, I’m facing some problems, can’t use the Featured Slider.
    any help?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Here are the sections of the Oxygen theme guide you need to read, understand, and implement, in order to display the Featured Slider properly:

Showcase Page Template
    When you first activate Oxygen, you’ll see your posts in a traditional blog format. If you’d like to showcase your content in an online magazine-like fashion, then you can use the Showcase Page template.

To use the template, create or edit a page, and assign it to the Showcase Page template from the Page Attributes module. If you’d like use the Showcase Page template on your front page, go to Settings → Reading and set the Front page option to Static Page. Select the page you just assigned the Showcase Page template to as your front page and then choose another page to serve as your blog page.

Featured Slider
    The Showcase Page template offers a featured slider for up to six Sticky Posts that have a Featured Image at least 750 pixels wide. Keep in mind: if you mark a post as Sticky but the featured image is less than 750 pixels wide, then it won’t display in the slider and will still disappear from the river of posts.

Featured Images
    To get the most of this theme, setting Featured Images is important. Featured Images appear in the featured slider in the Showcase Page template, or as a post thumbnail in your list of Recent Articles. Post thumbnails are 470 pixels wide, unless you make the post Sticky to show off in the featured slider, in which case they’re 750 pixels wide and cropped to a 380 pixels high.

• The topic ‘I can not set Featured Slider’ is closed to new replies.