HTML to verify we own gsusuaa.com

• We are a not for profit with a blog hosted by you. We want to use google apps to communicate with our members. In order to set up our google apps account we need some html in the header for our page that will show that we in fact own the page. Can you help with that? Our website is gsusuaa.com and our wordpress id is gsusuaa.wordpress.com

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Can you please try following these steps to set up Google Apps on your site:

https://en.support.wordpress.com/add-email/add-email-through-google-apps/

Pay special attention to steps 4 and 5 where we explain another way to verify your domain.

• It took me a long time to find a page that looks like the one in step 8. I accessed it by going to our domain via wordpress page. Then I clicked on My Site. I get a page that is flickering back and forth. When I try to click on the Domains tag, nothing happens. The page is stuck in the Plans option with two options.

• Hi @suaajane: I’m really sorry for the delay in reply here!

I can see that gsusuaa.com isn’t actually registered through WordPress.com, it’s registered with a third-party and is loading a WordPress.com site in an iframe.

As the domain isn’t registered with us, the guidance Shawna linked to won’t help out. Instead, you will need to contact the company you registered gsusuaa.com with. They will be in the best position to help out.

• The topic ‘HTML to verify we own gsusuaa.com’ is closed to new replies.