HTML AND “Save” not working?

• My site is http://www.dmsvideoblog.com. I have been on wordpress for a long time and have five blogs. I have a lot of experience blogging with WP.

For some reason when I go to edit a page or post and click on “HTML” as compared to “Visual” literally nothing happens. Typically that’s where I can see the actual code. That is where I go to (for example) add a link. Now I can’t. This is very strange. It just started happening to days ago

Also, everytime I make a change and click on “Update Page” I keep getting the following dialogue box…

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?
    The changes you made will be lost if you navigate away from this page.
    Click OK to continue, or click Cancel to stay on this page.

If I click cancel, obviously it cancels and nothing happens. If I click “OK” then nothing happens. It won’t update. Incidentally, it appears that autosave isn’t working anymore either.

Any ideas are very much appreciated.

Thanks

David

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• All I can suggest is to log out of wordpress, clear your browser cache and cookies, restart your browser and then try again.

• I’ve noticed these exact same glitches over the past week as well, every single time I attempt to post. I’ve cleared the cache, cookies, restarted, etc. Still happens. Tonight the HTML will not load at all, in either Firefox or Explorer.

• Try to select “Disable the Visual Editor” on your profile, save, and see if you can use the HTML then. You can presumably switch back later.

• Happening to me too.
    Tried also changing the profile settings.
    All this posts are kind of recent. Guess many other people have the same issue.

• The topic ‘HTML AND “Save” not working?’ is closed to new replies.