How To Tag & Categorize Effectively etc #TeethingProblems

• Hi, am having trouble figuring out how to decide how many tags etc to add to my posts. Also I don’t know if my new posts are showing up on the home page of WordPress as I can no longer see them when I add a new post. I only saw it on the home page the first time I posted. Does anyone know why they may not be showing? Obviously it’s affecting the amount of hits I get as I got quite a lot on my first post, and not so many on subsequent ones. Is it best to post as a complete page or as separate posts? Would appreciate any help. Thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

Hi, am having trouble figuring out how to decide how many tags etc to add to my posts.

Have you see FAQ in the Categories vs. Tags support page?

Also I don’t know if my new posts are showing up on the home page of WordPress as I can no longer see them when I add a new post.

What do you mean by “the homepage of WordPress?”

Is it best to post as a complete page or as separate posts?

It’s not clear what you mean by this. As far as I know every post must be published separately. You may organize them as you like. The best way to present them depends upon your preferences, your purposes, etc.

• The topic ‘How To Tag & Categorize Effectively etc #TeethingProblems’ is closed to new replies.