How to change kolors of the text, menu buttons, etc.?

• I wonder if I can change these things somehow? I know about the background, but I mean any other things. Thanks for help anyway! :)

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there,

I see that you have used the Ixion theme.

You can choose from six color palettes by going into your Customizer‘s Colors & Backgrounds panel and clicking “Palettes.”

If you have premium or business plan for your site, you can add additional CSS to change the font color for menu items as you want.

If you want to change the color of the text for any post or page, you can do so by going to the post’s or page’s editor > select a block > click on the block in the right sidebar > Color settings > Text color.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

• how to change the footer credit ?

• Hey @farisahanis0106,

You can change the footer credit by going to My Sites > Customize > Site Identity > Footer Credit.
    Choose the option you would like to use.

If your site is on our Business plan, you have the option to remove the footer credit altogether.

If you have premium or business plan, then you can add Custom CSS to change the footer credit as well.

Check this support doc for details:
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/footer-credits/

Thanks!

• The topic ‘How to change kolors of the text, menu buttons, etc.?’ is closed to new replies.