How to add feature images

• Author

eliestvv

Hi! I really like the grid pattern of this theme and I would love to have miniature images appearing on top of each post as shown at the default example of the theme. But I don’t know how to do it :(. I have tried adding a featured image on each post, but when I go back to the front page, the image is not displayed but only the text. Any ideas?

The blog I need help with is mentesinprisas.wordpress.com.

musicdoc1

Hi,

It looks like you’ve resolved this issue, regarding featured images on the front page. Is that correct? If you want the featured images to also display on single posts and elsewhere, then at Customize > Content Options > Featured Images, place a check in the boxes corresponding to where you want them to appear, and then save the change.

arthurd111

I wanted to do this for the Rowling Theme. It looks like you have to download a grid plugin but to download a plugin you have to pay for the upgrade.

musicdoc1

@arthurd111,

The same option that I’ve described above regarding Rebalance is available on Rowling. If you’re referring to making the front page on Rowling display in a grid pattern, then it’s an issue that is unrelated to that of @eliestvv‘s support request here, or to my advice regarding displaying featured images elsewhere on a site with Rebalance applied. Please start a new topic, here: https://wordpress.com/forums/?new=1.

The topic ‘How to add feature images’ is closed to new replies.