how do i transfer a domain from one blog to another

• Hi,

I wanted to make 2 different websites (2 different domains), but I accidentally purchased the second domain name under the first. So now one of them is primary and every time I type in the second it redirects me to the first.

How can I separate them so that I have 2 different websites with 2 different domains, unrelated to one another?

Thanks,

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there –

Can you outline for us what site you’d like associated with which domain? And if applicable, which account for each.

Thanks!

• 11solutionsmarketing · Member ·

Hello Bruce

Thank you for replying..

I accidentally purchased the domain “Barbosa-bars.com” under the Blog “bartasting.wordpress.com”.
    But now i’d like it to be trasnfered under the Blog “barbosabars.wordpress.com”, so I can put it as my primary domain in that Blog .

Both of the Blogs are mine and are in the same account.
    What should I do?

Thanks Again!

And meanwhile I’d still like the mapped domain “eleven-solutions.com” to remain the primary domain on the Blog “bartasting.wordpress.com”

Thank u veryy much !!

I also have a small question with a theme i’m using on my blog “eleven-solutions.com”.

The theme is called “Adventure”.
    It has a slideshow option on the homepage, which I already have set up.
    however I can’t seem to find where/how do I insert a text on each image of the slideshow.

• The topic ‘how do i transfer a domain from one blog to another’ is closed to new replies.