How do I get rid of that extra blog showing up?

• I somehow managed to add a second blog site to my main one. It IS another WordPress blog that I was working on creating, but the one that ended up being attached to my main blog is incomplete. It only shows the first blog entry, and not the other ones I put in before switching it over to public viewability.

I’m not sure if I am describing this properly. I’ll try to elaborate.

When I’m on my Dashboard, suddenly it gives me an option to switch sites. I probably set something up while in my blind frustration trying to figure out how to create the second blog. At any rate, I can’t remember how I did it, nor do I know how to make my blog NOT have the option to switch. I want to go to the other blog via a different route and not through my existing blog.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi, you mentioned you have two sites. I just see one on this account, so you shouldn’t have the ability to switch sites here.

Are you seeing this on a different account, and if so can you log in as that user then reply here?

• The topic ‘How do I get rid of that extra blog showing up?’ is closed to new replies.