How do I cancel private registration and get a refund just for that?

• Author

chojemmy

I just renewed my domain, but i want to cancel the private registration, so I want a refund just for this. There was no option while renewing to cancel private registration.

The blog I need help with is chojemmy.com.

timethief

Are you planning to transfer your domain? I’ll tag this thread for a Staff follow-up. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

chojemmy

I’m not planning to transfer domain. I just want to renewed my domain and cancel the private registration.

chojemmy

我想续订 chojemmy.com 这个网站,但我不需订购要针对 chojemmy.com 的 隐私保护服务,但我在续订的界面没找到去掉这项服务的选项。

请wordpress的管理人员帮我去掉。谢谢!

jackiedana

Your domain chojemmy.com does not currently have privacy enabled, and the renewal currently showing up in your “My Upgrades” page as $18, which is the price without privacy.

It looks like it expires on October 11, 2014. I do not see a recent renewal on your account, so there is nothing to refund at this time.

chojemmy

But when I click the Renew Now button, it showing up in paying pages as $26, including the privacy.

Your domain (chojemmy.com) has been registered by us, and this field needs to renew before 2014-10-11. After the renewal, registration will be extended by one year, until 2015-10-11 (only for $ 26.00).

jackiedana

That’s very strange, as privacy was removed from your site, but I have just confirmed what you’re seeing.

I’ve added $8 in credits to your account, so you should now be able to renew your domain for $18. Once it has been renewed, if privacy shows up and you don’t want it, let me know and I’ll remove it for you again.

The topic ‘How do I cancel private registration and get a refund just for that?’ is closed to new replies.