HOME tab in Regulus page

• By default, when you apply the regulus theme
    which page/post does this tab link to
    I couldn’t find a page called HOME by default in the theme?

• Please give the URL of your blog when you ask a question here (or link your nickname to your blog as explained in the Sticky “8 Things to Know”).

“Home” is not a page like those you add yourself: it’s a built-in navigation tab to direct a reader back to the front of your blog (its main URL).

• this is my blog which iam trying to create
    studentsparadise.wordpress.com
    I have created a home page myself
    If I click the HOME tab that comes by default, it shows “Sorry, no posts matched your criteria” since i haven’t created any posts.
    So my basic query is, does the tab can represent only posts or can be added page contents like
    I have added “My home page” in my page created with name home?

hope u inderstan my doubt?

• Yes I think I understand.

Your home page (= your blog’s front) can be either the main posts area (= your most recent posts) or a (“static”) page you create yourself. In the first case, you don’t need to do anything. In the second, you’d better give that page a different name (since you already have a “Home” tab), turn it into a “child” to another “parent” page (so that it doesn’t show in the header), then go to Settings>Reading and set it as your static front.

If you also want a main posts area, create another BLANK page, name it “Posts” or whatever you see fit, and set it as your posts page (also in Settings>Reading). But this is optional: the alternative is to file your posts under appropriate categories and add the Categories widget, so that visitors will access your posts by subject, via the category tabs in your sidebar.

• Thank You It worked!
    I will continue to write posts as u indicated from now onwards

• The topic ‘HOME tab in Regulus page’ is closed to new replies.