hi guys, wordpress ask to mark adult site "marked as Mature in our system"

• Author

tonnymilfiger
    Original poster

i just read this policy and i have no idea where i should marked it as an adult wordpress site? would be happy to get instruction. thanks

Hi there,

You can mark a WordPress.com site as mature at here.

If you are publishing a blog that you expect will contain content that is intended for mature audiences, we ask that you provide us the courtesy of reporting your blog or website here.

A blog or website that is marked as Mature is excluded from public areas of the WordPress.com service. This means:

– It will not appear in the Reader or other tag listings
    – It will not appear in Top Blogs listings, recent posts, or related posts listings on other blogs
    – The blog’s users cannot use that URL as a link in their WordPress.com Forums profile

Mature blogs and their owners are permitted to utilize all other aspects of WordPress.com.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/mature-content/

I hope this helps :)

kokkieh
    Staff

Hi there,

You don’t have any sites in your account. If you have a site using the self-hosted WordPress.org software you need to check with your hosting provider what their policies are in this regard, as we have no control over self-hosted sites.

The topic ‘hi guys, wordpress ask to mark adult site "marked as Mature in our system"’ is closed to new replies.