HELP LIST CATEGORY newsmagz – themePacific.com

• Hello

Greetings friends.
    Could you help me with a small error? …
    When I try to show in a GRID, the posts of a specific category. always shows me “All”. I have reviewed all the codes, and I do not see any sign or logic errors. What I see is that from the customizer. The enable or disable ckeckbox works ok. But when you want to use the texbox for title and the listbox, to choose the category. Always put the posts of all categories. It’s always ALL. (It will be a problem, that the variables do not save, what has the texbox and the listbox?) … Hopefully they can help me to fix this silly error.

Here the link of the free theme. (note I have the pro payment issue. But I don’t like it) …

NewsMagZ

Bye, and i wait your help.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

You’re in the wrong forum. Your site is using the open-source WordPress software and you need to seek help at these forums:

https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

These forums are for WordPress.com hosted sites only. If you want to know more about the differences between WordPress.com and the WordPress software you can read this document:

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

• Hello.

Sorry, yes have the truth.

If I have opened a petition, in the topic forum. I thought that here I could receive help from the developers of WP. Or programmer friends. Nothing happens, and with total reason, to resolve this request.

Ok many Thanks. I close the petition.

• The topic ‘HELP LIST CATEGORY newsmagz – themePacific.com’ is closed to new replies.