Help I cannot get the landscape picture off home page

• I do not know if I am setting this up correctly, finding it a little frustrating. Please help me in taking out the landscape picture on home page. I cannot find it anywhere, is it a feature picture? a heading picture? Also, I have created my first blog and when I went to publish, it did not show up on home page as a feature? One more thing, sorry, I would like to set up the home page with three featured pictures underneath like the theme template I chose. Please help.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

Please help me in taking out the landscape picture on home page.

That’s a default header image. You can change it to another default header image, replace it with one of your own, or remove it at Customize > Header Image.

Also, I have created my first blog and when I went to publish, it did not show up on home page as a feature?

Your site is displaying a static page on the homepage. To display the latest posts instead on the homepage, go to Customize > Homepage Settings, and at “Your homepage displays” choose “Your latest posts,” and then save the change by clicking the Publish button.

Alternatively, you can leave the front page as a static page, and provide a link to the posts page in a custom menu. See the Custom Menus support page. The primary menu on Baskerville 2 displays below the header image.

I would like to set up the home page with three featured pictures underneath like the theme template I chose.

Did you switch themes after starting this topic? Baskerville 2 doesn’t have a homepage feature with three featured images, nor any optional page template that has such a feature, so I’m not sure what you’re referring to. You may add a row of images to the content of your homepage by, for example, inserting a Columns Block or a Gallery Block.

• Hi thank you so much for your response, I originally set the header image as the hands holding the globe and I am okay with that being my header image. The landscape picture below that is what I am trying to get rid of – I realize it is a default picture but I cannot locate where it is, can you help

• Also I show that the theme is IXION, is that correct?

• You’re first posts says,

The blog I need help with is silverbacklearningcom.wordpress.com.

That site has Baskerville 2 applied, and it certainly doesn’t have a header image featuring hands holding a globe. Which site are you referring to?

• The topic ‘Help I cannot get the landscape picture off home page’ is closed to new replies.