Help! Can’t access email

• Author

drlaurenr

Hi- I cannot access my email at all. I think I’ve changed my password or it won’t accept my password, but every time I log into roundcube it keeps telling me my username and/or password doesn’t exit. I can’t find where to re-set anything either. I’m new to creating a blog and navigating where things are. Can you please help! Also- send response to (email redacted) please.

Thank you!

macmanx
    Staff

I’m not sure what you mean. The email address on your account here is that Gmail address you just listed. If you can’t access that, you should contact Gmail’s support.

drlaurenr

I still cannot get into my webmail. Is there a way for you to re-start my password so I can access my webmail?

staartmees

Your password at wordpress.com has nothing to do with your email password. Also wordpres.com doesn’t offer email hosting.

fstat
    Staff

Here on WordPress.com, we don’t offer email hosting and since you mentioned Roundcube I’m certain you’re hosting your site and your email elsewhere. Please get in touch with your hosting provider to resolve this issue. We can only help with site hosted on our platform (WordPress.com).

drlaurenr

Okay, so does roundcube have troubleshooting? I can’t access my mail at all. I’m new to this!

drlaurenr

Okay, thank you.

The topic ‘Help! Can’t access email’ is closed to new replies.