Google maps

• Hi I am having trouble with my contact page on my website. I would like google maps to come up with my location on it but it comes up with ‘oops! something went wrong. the page didn’t load google maps correctly. see the javascript console for technical data’. what do I have to do to get this to work properly.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @acaination,

I checked your Contact page and I am not seeing the Google Map. If you can please verify that is the correct page :)

For Google Maps be sure that you are following the steps on the Google Maps support document and let me know how you are trying to implement it, via embed or shortcode. If you are doing the embed code be sure to enter the full physical address (ZIP included), sometimes Google cannot place it correctly if two locations have matching items such as numbers and street addresses – you would be surprised how many ‘twin’ streets, etc. there are out there!

After verifying the full address be sure you are copying all of the code as that would also generate the ‘oops! something went wrong.’ error. If the code looks correct, and the address is correct, can you put it back on the Contact page so we can take a look at it?

Thanks! :)

• The topic ‘Google maps’ is closed to new replies.